PACIFICA / JUMBO COCONUT BOWLS (4)
you are making a difference:
Made from reclaimed coconut shells after they have been discarded as waste from the coconut oil industry. They would otherwise be burned releasing emissions into the atmosphere.
- Food safe.
- Hand crafted.
- 100% natural.
- No artificial glues or lacquers.
- Made from reclaimed coconuts.
care / use:
- Hand wash with lukewarm soapy water. Do not use in the dishwasher or soak for a long period of time.
- Best suited to cool and room temperature foods. For warmer foods to ensure durability, prepare your bowl for the change in temperature by first rinsing your bowl in lukewarm water and sit aside until dry.
- Polish with virgin coconut oil every 10 or so uses to restore its smooth and shiny surface.
- Please note that as each bowl is handcrafted from coconut shells they will not sit flat.
- Do not use refrigerator, microwave or oven.
dimensions / materials:
Each bowl is unique in size, just like a coconut.
JUMBO - Average diameter 13-15cm, depth 7-8cm and volume 700ml - 800ml.